WHAT IS CHANGING
BEGINNING JULY 1, 2019
- Banner Health Library Services is going virtual. Team members will now answer questions via chat as well as email, telephone, and in person.
- Instant chat will be available on our library website Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Library team members are going mobile to more effectively serve the entire system. We are becoming more agile; therefore, library staff will be virtually available.
- Library Services hours are now Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Badge access to the BUMCP Health Sciences Library is now available 24/7 for all BUMCP staff and affiliates without pre-approval.
WHY WE ARE MAKING THE CHANGE
- This change will make it faster and easier for Banner Health staff and affiliates to reach the library from any location.
- A chat service will allow us to better connect and serve customers throughout Banner Health.
- Having library team members available online will make using library resources and services more efficient for customers.
- This change will improve library staff availability.