Journal reading apps are now available to make it more convenient to keep up with the latest articles! To get an electronic version of the Table of Contents of your favorite journals, sign up for a BrowZine account. To be alerted about articles about subjects of interest or key articles in select journals, register for Read by QxMD. Both allow you to save articles to read later and request articles from Banner Library Services if the full article does not immediately download. Setting up an OpenAthens account is required to be able to access Banner subscriptions from mobile devices.
1. Download Read by QxMD by following this link http://qx.md/read or search for us in the app store.
A web version is also available at https://readbyqxmd.com
2. Add Banner Health to your "Account Settings" under "Institutional Access." Enter your OpenAthens login credentials when prompted.
Already have Read by QxMD? Add Banner Health to your "Account Settings" under "institutional Access" to gain continuous access to Banner's subscriptions.
From your mobile device:
1. Download BrowZine by following this link link https://thirdiron.com/download-browzine/ or search in the app store. Please note: If you have been previously been using BrowZine with our Open Access library, you will need delete the app and reinstall it.
A web version is also available: https://browzine.com/libraries/1578/
2. Add Banner Health Tap on the Browzine icon and a list of libraries will appear, select Banner Health. Enter your OpenAthens login credentials when prompted.
3. Start browsing! Use the Subject dropdown menu to browse by subject categories or our Titles A to Z to find a specific title by name.