Journal reading apps are now available to make it more convenient to keep up with the latest articles! To get an electronic version of the Table of Contents of your favorite journals, sign up for a BrowZine account. To be alerted about articles about subjects of interest or key articles in select journals, register for Read by QxMD. Both allow you to save articles to read later and request articles from Banner Library Services if the full article does not immediately download. Setting up an OpenAthens account is required to be able to access Banner subscriptions from mobile devices.
1. Download Read by QxMD by following this link http://qx.md/read or search in the app store.
A web version is also available at https://readbyqxmd.com
2. Add Banner Health to your "Account Settings" under "Institutional Access." If you have a Banner Health email, please use your email login credentials for the automatic login. A window will pop up for a Mobile Pass code. If you do not have a Banner email, you may use OpenAthens login credentials for automatic login.
Already have Read by QxMD? To change from a different institution or from OpenAthens login to email login:
1. Under "Account Settings," click on "Force Refresh."
2. Return to "Account Settings." Select "Institutional Access." Swipe to delete Banner Health (or other selected institution).
2. Choose Banner Health again as institution. Follow setup steps for entering email credentials.
From your mobile device:
1. Download BrowZine by following this link link https://thirdiron.com/download-browzine/ or search in the app store. Please note: If you have been previously been using BrowZine with your OpenAthens account, you will need delete the app and reinstall it.
A web version is also available: https://browzine.com/libraries/1578/
2. Add Banner Health Tap on the Browzine icon and a list of libraries will appear, select Banner Health. Enter your Banner Health login credentials when prompted.
3. Start browsing! Use the Subject dropdown menu to browse by subject categories or our Titles A to Z to find a specific title by name.